Sky (:

Sky (:

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Really sorry for anything .
i dunno whatelse can i say .

There is a gap between us .
you can't feel that ?

You know when the moment you don't believe me ,
i felt so dissapointed .
i cry for you .
You ?

And you' re a sec 4 student now ,
Shall concentrate in your studying .

The last sunday i talked to you ,
Is really the last .
And that is the last sunday that i distract you when you're studying .

I can easily communicate with my friends ,
even all my friends .

So i felt that the problem is not bout the age .
Is there is a gap between us .

Shermaine here , Shermaine there .
You really think i not care bout it ?
No ,
i care that .

Everytime chat with you ,
I just like really can't be myself .
Really .

I like you always consideration for me ,
nagging me haven't done my homework yet ,
Laugh me just like a pig ,
Like the way you ask me for stead .
i like the everything .

Seriously ,
like you very much .

DIFFICULTY .
learn this words .
KEVIN (:

1 comment: