Sky (:

Sky (:

Sunday, May 23, 2010

hehe....
Today ,
i realize my life full of food !
i woke up at 7:55
and i go n eat my kuai tiao for my breakfast :)

After that ,
me n my cousin go n buy bun !
it's awesome !
i ate it two big bun !:)
suddenly,
i felt a bit of thirsty ,
me n my cousin
go to the kopitiam ,
Firstly ,
i just order
ice lemon tea ...
after tat
the noodles seems so tasty
so i order again !:)

Then ,
i feeling bit of tired ,
i slept at my cousin house :)
i slept about 4 hours
Fantastic !:)

i woke up :)
my dad n mum
come n fetch me .

most of our family
having our lunch with seafood !
it's awesome !

Finished our lunch ..
it's about 5-6p.m
we went home .
but ,
it's strange ?!
i still hungry ?!
I think i'm the monster !XD

so ...
i take a bath
n eat a cup of insant noodle :)

n now ,
is 12:27p.m
im blogging now !:)
i think i gonna eat a toast with magarine n sugar
it taste sweet !

okay ,
tat's my whole life today
c u guys next time !:)

No comments:

Post a Comment